FEMALE SECRET SOCIETY OF WOMEN

Female Secret Society of Women, it is site contain secret for female and woman, about the deep secret in woman life.Thanks for everyone’s patience today as the site was experiencing difficulty from heavy traffic due to the overwhelming response after Secret Society of Women was mentioned on “The View.”

Since the site launched a few weeks ago, women have been sharing not only their secrets but also sharing incredible wisdom and support across a range of experiences. We continue to be amazed at the candor, depth and humor of the members of Secret Society of Women.


Thanks also to all those who have written in with suggestions for improving the community. This is just the beginning!I am married and together with my husband since 2001. Besides him, I have a relationship with a woman.. she is one of my best friends. We both are bisexual and enjoy to kiss and touch each other. She has a partner as well. Both men are fine with the arrangement that we two girl can make everything as long as we have our clothes on… I really enjoy this, it makes me whole..
Bookmark and Share
W3 Directory - the World Wide Web Directory